What a 6 weeks it has been! Still can’t believe it.
So after week 4, I had no change regarding my weight or measurements although I could feel a change I was still pretty disapointed.
But I have continued to percervere.
I have increased my workouts adding an extra amount of cardio and a lot more strength training!
Although I haven’t seen a change I can definitely feel it, some of the changes are listed below;
- Increased energy levels
- More confidence
- Sugar cravings have subsided a lot
- Dissatisfaction when I have tried bad food which I loved! Like pizza
- General inclination to healthier options rather than the bad ones.
- Feeling bad when I don’t work out
- I actually look forward to exercising
Just to name a few.
The overall feelings has been a lot better . I feel more active and happier within my self even though I can’t see it, I definitely feel it 💪🏼